Beliefs & Values
- We believe in the existence of only one God who exists as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was God in human flesh and is the sovereign Lord of creation, the only Savior of mankind, and the Head and Chief Shepherd of the Church.
- We believe that working together in the unity of the Spirit embodies the heart and mind of Christ.
- We value forming authentic friendships with each other that include both support and accountability.
We have therefore covenanted together to do the following:
- Praying privately for each other for at least half an hour each week.
- Praying publicly for each other each week at our Sunday morning service
- Gathering weekly for a time of prayer.
- Meeting quarterly for breakfast and fellowship.
- Meeting as needed to plan events.
- Meeting annually for retreat(s) designed around prayer, fellowship and biblical instruction
- Preserving the unity of the Body by:
- Resolving, according to the Biblical pattern, any accusations made against another Pastor.
- Holding people accountable for unresolved issues as they move from one congregation to another.
- Encouraging our individual congregations to seek the Lord in times of extraordinary prayer.
- Working together in mutually agreed upon community activities to promote Christ’s Kingdom.